Join 140 other followers
- A Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- Veteran’s Day: A Time of Reflection
- The Sin of Complacency
- Enjoying the Small Things
- Have You Set Your Priorities?
- The Best is Yet to Come!
- Don’t Give Up On God!
- The Promises of God: Yea and Amen!
- The Center of the Bible
- We Are More Than Conquerors
- Yet, I Will Rejoice in all Things
- When His Answer is to Wait
- Jesus: A Teacher Come From God
Tag Archives: trust
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading
In America we have the freedom of choice. We can choose to believe God or follow a different path. I’m here, today, by the grace and mercy of God, and I choose the way that leads to eternal life. I … Continue reading
Sometimes all you can do is look up. Aren’t you glad that you can trust the Lord? It really takes all of the guess work out of trying to figure out your next move. Honestly, I got tired of fighting … Continue reading
You may be at a crossroads in your life, and not know what direction that the Lord would have you to travel. It’s at times like these that you need to allow the Lord to lead you through the maze. … Continue reading
Why is it that I go kicking and screaming every single time that the Lord is doing a deeper work in me? My rants are nothing more than fear that I can’t live up to his high expectations for me. … Continue reading