- It’s Time to Build the Foundation!
- This is it: A New Beginning!
- The Power of Believing the Promise
- He Promised to be With Us
- “Yoke is Destroyed because of the Anointing”
- 40 Years! What an Incredible Journey!
- Don’t Give Up on Your Dreams!
- Having Done All, Stand
- “In quietness and in confidence”
- Jesus: A Teacher Come From God
- Accepting God’s Will for our Lives
- Are You Committed to God’s Purpose?
- Selected quotes from “The Complete Works of E.M. Bounds on Prayer”
- God is in Control
Tag Archives: relationship with God
No one is forcing me to live for God in the spirit of truth and holiness. I made a free will choice to do so. I live to worship an Almighty God who loves me, unconditionally. While he does chastise … Continue reading
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading