- Restore unto me Praise
- Lattereign January 16, 2021
- This is a test
- It’s Time to Fill Your Empty Vessel….
- Keep Waiting: His Promises are True
- Keep the Dream Alive
- The Lord Has Chosen Us to Bring forth Fruit That will Remain
- Let your light shine even in the darkest night
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?”
- My Help Cometh From the Lord.
- Committed to God’s Purpose
- Are You a Part of the Generation that Seeks the Lord?
- It’s Time to Get up, and Do it Again!
- Lord, Lead Us in Every Good Path
Tag Archives: relationship with God
No one is forcing me to live for God in the spirit of truth and holiness. I made a free will choice to do so. I live to worship an Almighty God who loves me, unconditionally. While he does chastise … Continue reading
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading