- Freedom of Choice in America–I Choose Christ
- Put Your Trust in Jesus Christ who Always Causes us to Triumph
- Keep the Faith! This Too Shall Pass.
- About My Father’s Business
- Are you Struggling for Life? “I Give You Jesus”
- “Whatsoever things are true….Think on These Things.”
- Freedom of Choice
- Never Forget That God is Faithful
- The Church Will Stand
- On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand
- Nothing Will Separate me From God’s Love…
- For Such a Time as This, We are Called to Trust God.
- If it Wasn’t for the Lighthouse, Where Would This Ship Be?
- Resting Under the Shadow of the Almighty
Tag Archives: commitment
Every year when we go to Daylight savings time, I get confused. Am I gaining an hour of rest, or am I losing an hour of rest. If it was 8:00 before the time change, then you add one hour to … Continue reading
But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am … Continue reading