- What Are You Afraid Of? I Choose to Walk in Faith.
- God Will Make You a New Heart
- Courageous and Consistent Faith
- “We are More Than Conquerors”
- Trust God’s Plan for Your Life
- Get Ready because we’re “Moving Forward”
- Come Unto Me and Take the Time to Pray
- Is There Anything Too Hard for God?
- “With Great Mercies will I Gather You.”
- There is a Time to Just Trust God: The Time is Now.
- It’s Time to Let the Lord Take Control
- He Gives us Hope and a Future
- It’s the Memories That Matter…
- The Real Wonder of Christmas is Jesus Christ.
Tag Archives: commitment
Every year when we go to Daylight savings time, I get confused. Am I gaining an hour of rest, or am I losing an hour of rest. If it was 8:00 before the time change, then you add one hour to … Continue reading
But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am … Continue reading