2013 is close to being over, but if I can make one observation about the year: the Lord has brought us THROUGH 2013. It was a challenging year for many people, filled with uncertainty and life changing decisions that will affect our future, but the Lord brought us THROUGH the year and we are stronger in spite of the onslaught of challenges and obstacles thrown in our path. Just like when the Israelis were facing the Red Sea filled with apprehension and uncertainty about the land they left behind and the one that they were to go to, we have faced our Red Sea, and as they trusted God and stepped out in faith, the waters parted and they went THROUGH to the other side, so we should step in faith and go THROUGH all of the uncertainty to claim the land that the Lord has promised us. This land may not be Canaan, but for us today, it could be answers to life long prayers prayed so often that we wonder if the Lord has forgotten us. This year is the year of answered prayers of provision, health, and peace.
- Father’s Day: (The Bike and the Man who Wouldn’t Let his Little Girl Quit)
- All Things Work Together for Good
- It is Well With My Soul
- Lord, Help us to Remember, and Never Forget
- If You Trust in the Lord you Will be More Than a Conqueror.
- Celebrating Mothers
- No Matter How Many Times We Fail God; God Never Fails Us.
- Revival is Here! What are you Waiting On? Praise the Lord!
- Submit to God; Resist the Devil and He will Flee.
- Is Seeking the Will of God Our Last Resort, or Our First Option?
- God Chose Me? Now, What Will I do About It?
- From Hopelessness to Eternal Life: What a Difference One Day Makes
- For God So Loved the World That He Gave….
- Random Thoughts: Practices, Promises, and Priorities