- There’s a Better Way to Fight the Battle
- Are You Ready to Come Out of the Darkness, and be Filled With his Light?
- Resting in the Secret Place
- Do you Really Want to be Free?
- Are You Ready to Open the Door?
- Father’s Day: (The Bike and the Man who Wouldn’t Let his Little Girl Quit)
- All Things Work Together for Good
- It is Well With My Soul
- Lord, Help us to Remember, and Never Forget
- If You Trust in the Lord you Will be More Than a Conqueror.
- Celebrating Mothers
- No Matter How Many Times We Fail God; God Never Fails Us.
- Revival is Here! What are you Waiting On? Praise the Lord!
- Submit to God; Resist the Devil and He will Flee.
Author Archives: gracemorganwriter
Have you ever felt completely worn down both in spirit and in body? We are sometimes overwhelmed with obligations, responsibilities, tasks that we may want to do, and tasks that maybe … Continue reading
It is the Lord’s desire that we be established in the faith and that we grow spiritually. We need to grow beyond the infant stage (milk) and begin to desire (meat) of his Word. When we begin to get an … Continue reading
It is probably one of the most neglected parts of our lives, rest. We tend to go at breakneck speed to the next hurdle we want to jump only to arrive still exhausted without even realizing why, or celebrating the … Continue reading
There is a story about a child who decided to run away from home. He was very young, maybe 5 or 6. He lived in the city, so he had packed a small backpack, and slammed the door as he … Continue reading
“I know thy works, behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it” (Revelation 3:8). “Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, … Continue reading
“Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me. I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, … Continue reading
“The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law” (Deuteronomy 29:29). “Keep therefore the words … Continue reading
The Lord leads each one of us in a unique way through our lives, and sometimes, the life that we are called to live may take us down a crooked path. Our journey through life may take us down roads … Continue reading
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7). I am thankful today that I can enjoy living in a free country. Not everyone can … Continue reading
“By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is … Continue reading