- Submit to God; Resist the Devil and He will Flee.
- Is Seeking the Will of God Our Last Resort, or Our First Option?
- God Chose Me? Now, What Will I do About It?
- From Hopelessness to Eternal Life: What a Difference One Day Makes
- For God So Loved the World That He Gave….
- Random Thoughts: Practices, Promises, and Priorities
- It Only takes a Little Light to Make a Big Difference in the Darkness.
- Everything we Need is All in Him; His Grace is Sufficient
- I Don’t Need the T-Shirt or the Bumper Sticker: They Know What I Stand For.
- In the Floods of Life; Will You Drown, or Ride the Wave?
- Before the Harvest, Sow the Seed.
- It’s Time to Move Some Mountains.
- Where is Your Faith to Believe God?
- Unlocking Your Potential in Christ–Learning to Forgive
Author Archives: gracemorganwriter
Have you ever felt that if one more responsibility were to get laid at your feet that you would implode? Life happens and responsibilities sometimes seem to overtake us. It leaves us vulnerable, tired, and weak, and unless we learn … Continue reading
We have been told since the beginning of our lives that we must put God first in all things. It’s like the more we hear it, the more we brush it aside as one of those wise sayings that was … Continue reading
It’s time to assess where I am and what I’ve been able to accomplish this year, and besides material and tangible things, I wonder if what I have done this year, is acceptable in God’s sight. In all of … Continue reading
The headlines fill our minds with fear. I imagine that on the day that Jesus was taken to be crucified, his followers felt hopeless. It is only natural that they would only have seen the circumstances. They thought they knew … Continue reading
We have so much to be thankful for this morning. When the world is full of turmoil and confusion, it is good to know that we have freedom to worship a loving God who loves us with an everlasting love … Continue reading
Practices You may have heard it said that practice makes perfect, but that is not entirely true. It is more correct to say that, “Perfect practice makes perfect.” We can spend our lives doing the same things over and over, … Continue reading
It is impossible for us to be in darkness if we are following Christ because he is the light of the world. Even on the darkest of nights a tiny match will bring light to the dark places. I remember … Continue reading
If we focus on current events we may get discouraged, and maybe it seems that no one is in control, but never forget that our lives are designed by our creator. Every step we take, every decision we make, every … Continue reading
There is nothing wrong with wearing t-shirts with Christian sayings on it, or the bumper stickers that tells us things like, “Honk if you Love Jesus”; however, if you take away all of the gimmicks and advertisements, will people still … Continue reading
It’s time to start over, again. You see, I know it may come as a surprise, but I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. When I try to do the right thing all the time, I confuse myself. When I try … Continue reading