- It’s Time to Stand in His Presence, and Let the Lord Fight Our Battles.
- When Facing the Wall: Keep Moving Forward
- Hold on. Wait on the Lord. You will receive His promise.
- It’s Good to Know That You Can Always Come Home.
- This is the Day That the Lord Hath Made
- It is Essential to Keep Moving Forward
- I Choose to Trust You, Lord.
- Hidden Treasures Will Never Reach Their Full Potential
- Impossible Doors Will Open, When You Believe!
- Lift Up Your Eyes Unto the Hills
- I Surrender All of my Dreams, Plans, and Life to You, Lord.
- Our Call to Prayer is Today.
- If You can Only Believe…
- It’s Time to Let the Lord Fight Your Battles.
Author Archives: gracemorganwriter
And you thought that for just one precious 24 hours that the devil was planning on taking a mini-vacation so you could catch your breath: wrong. Am I the only one who feels that we can’t seem to catch a … Continue reading
Sometimes we find ourselves without direction. We may look to the left or the right and still not know a clear direction to go. What path should we take? In our struggles to make sense of everything we forget that … Continue reading
We aren’t required to do handstands, back flips, or any other such nonsense to hear from God, yet, it is only natural for us to try and hurry along the answers to our prayers. One of the most difficult things … Continue reading
I remember growing up and everyone going outside to play until well after dark. it was a glorious time of dirt slinging to hit signs in the field, hopscotch and any other games we could think of to play. But, … Continue reading
This is the day that the Lord hath made; I will rejoice and be glad therein. IF you can’t find any other reason than this statement to praise God, then, that is sufficient. Life will never go as smoothly as … Continue reading
Life isn’t fair. Period. So, now that we have established that, what is our plan of action for living it? This life we have been afforded may not always meet our high expectations, but the alternative to living it is … Continue reading
Sometimes, life isn’t fair, and that’s okay if you can take the time to look at the big picture. Sometimes, I have even questioned God and the path that he chose for me to walk on in this life. It … Continue reading
Considering all of the material possessions we own, there is one item that is rarely used. It looks as beautiful as the day that we were gifted it when we were married over thirty-years ago; yet, I can count on … Continue reading
“And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after; and your Father knoweth that ye have need of … Continue reading