- God is in Control. Trust Him.
- What Can I Do? Am I Good Enough?
- Act on Your Faith and Watch What God Will do on Your Behalf
- Another Year to Make a Difference
- Chosen to Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- The Promise is Ours if We Will Receive It.
- Finding Peace in the Hiding PLace
- Sometimes You Must Just Walk by Faith
- There’s a Better Way to Fight the Battle
- Are You Ready to Come Out of the Darkness, and be Filled With his Light?
- Resting in the Secret Place
- Do you Really Want to be Free?
- Are You Ready to Open the Door?
- Father’s Day: (The Bike and the Man who Wouldn’t Let his Little Girl Quit)
Author Archives: gracemorganwriter
It is good to praise the Lord for the great things he has done. Sometimes it may seem that it is difficult when the storms of life come crashing in on you. Nevertheless, God is faithful. The fact that you … Continue reading
I can’t count how many times I have asked myself these two questions throughout the years: What can I do? and Am I Good Enough? These two questions are often viewed as being born out of frustration, and they are, … Continue reading
It is a known fact that wishing something to come to pass usually results in disappointment. Waiting on God is super important, but so is trusting God enough to act. There is a story about a man who went out … Continue reading
This time of the year has always been exciting, stressful, and busy; however, one more emotion can be added to the list, hopeful. It gives us an opportunity to move forward and learn from the mistakes that may have been … Continue reading
“When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made … Continue reading
Have you ever walked through a buffet line when you were extra hungry? Isn’t it hard to focus on what you want when there are so many items to choose from? You have a choice to get one large plate … Continue reading
“Thou are my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.” (Psalm 32:7). “For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. Let thy … Continue reading
Let my light so shine as the sun in a dark world void of hope Lord, I want to be a vessel—used by you. Let my lips be filled with praise with my hands raised in total adoration and worship. … Continue reading
Have you ever felt completely worn down both in spirit and in body? We are sometimes overwhelmed with obligations, responsibilities, tasks that we may want to do, and tasks that maybe … Continue reading
It is the Lord’s desire that we be established in the faith and that we grow spiritually. We need to grow beyond the infant stage (milk) and begin to desire (meat) of his Word. When we begin to get an … Continue reading