- Don’t Forget to Breathe and Enjoy the Season
- My Hope is in Him
- Accepting God’s Will for Our Lives, Even After He Tells us to Wait
- I Choose Life, Health, and Happiness!
- In Every Season, There is Much to be Thankful For
- Who Will Praise Him? I Will!
- (no title)
- Where are the Worshipers?
- “Set Your Affection on Things Above…”
- God has Not Given us a Spirit of Fear!
- Finding Treasure in the Valley
- Lest we Forget, God is in Control
- Homecoming, 2017
- Commitment is the Key to Victory
Category Archives: Faithfulness
“Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle” … Continue reading
“Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the … Continue reading
In America we have the freedom of choice. We can choose to believe God or follow a different path. I’m here, today, by the grace and mercy of God, and I choose the way that leads to eternal life. I … Continue reading