- The Lord Will Never Leave you Nor Forsake You.
- On The Day of Pentecost They Were all in One Accord
- Waiting on the Promises of God
- (no title)
- Just Do It
- A Tribute to Mother
- Walking Toward the Light…
- If We Only Knew How Much the Lord Loves Us…
- He is not Here, for He is Risen
- Get Ready For The Promise
- Be a Light in This World
- The Time to Praise the Lord is Now!
- The Steps of a Good Man are Ordered
- What Are You Afraid Of? I Choose to Walk in Faith.
Category Archives: Faithfulness
“Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle” … Continue reading
“Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the … Continue reading
In America we have the freedom of choice. We can choose to believe God or follow a different path. I’m here, today, by the grace and mercy of God, and I choose the way that leads to eternal life. I … Continue reading