- Father’s Day: (The Bike and the Man who Wouldn’t Let his Little Girl Quit)
- All Things Work Together for Good
- It is Well With My Soul
- Lord, Help us to Remember, and Never Forget
- If You Trust in the Lord you Will be More Than a Conqueror.
- Celebrating Mothers
- No Matter How Many Times We Fail God; God Never Fails Us.
- Revival is Here! What are you Waiting On? Praise the Lord!
- Submit to God; Resist the Devil and He will Flee.
- Is Seeking the Will of God Our Last Resort, or Our First Option?
- God Chose Me? Now, What Will I do About It?
- From Hopelessness to Eternal Life: What a Difference One Day Makes
- For God So Loved the World That He Gave….
- Random Thoughts: Practices, Promises, and Priorities
Category Archives: Faithfulness
“Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle” … Continue reading
“Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the … Continue reading
In America we have the freedom of choice. We can choose to believe God or follow a different path. I’m here, today, by the grace and mercy of God, and I choose the way that leads to eternal life. I … Continue reading