- Free to Worship!
- Be Instant in Every Season
- Have Faith In God
- There is Something About my Praise He Loves
- Turning Back is Not an Option
- God is in Control. Trust Him.
- What Can I Do? Am I Good Enough?
- Act on Your Faith and Watch What God Will do on Your Behalf
- Another Year to Make a Difference
- Chosen to Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- The Promise is Ours if We Will Receive It.
- Finding Peace in the Hiding PLace
- Sometimes You Must Just Walk by Faith
- There’s a Better Way to Fight the Battle
Category Archives: Faithfulness
“Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle” … Continue reading
“Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the … Continue reading
In America we have the freedom of choice. We can choose to believe God or follow a different path. I’m here, today, by the grace and mercy of God, and I choose the way that leads to eternal life. I … Continue reading