- The Lord Will Never Leave you Nor Forsake You.
- On The Day of Pentecost They Were all in One Accord
- Waiting on the Promises of God
- (no title)
- Just Do It
- A Tribute to Mother
- Walking Toward the Light…
- If We Only Knew How Much the Lord Loves Us…
- He is not Here, for He is Risen
- Get Ready For The Promise
- Be a Light in This World
- The Time to Praise the Lord is Now!
- The Steps of a Good Man are Ordered
- What Are You Afraid Of? I Choose to Walk in Faith.
Tag Archives: journey
There are many reasons to have a troubled mind, but only one way to find the peace of mind that we seek, and that is calling on the Name of Jesus. Too often we seek after a quick fix for … Continue reading
I have walked through many dark places in my life, when I wished that I could find my way out. What I wouldn’t have given for just a brief moment of fresh uncluttered air. Time to think; to pause and … Continue reading
Isn’t it nice to have a God who knows when we have had quite enough of the front lines of battle, and he offers a respite away from the mangled crowds who are angry with demands from you. The Lord … Continue reading