- “Yoke is Destroyed because of the Anointing”
- 40 Years! What an Incredible Journey!
- Don’t Give Up on Your Dreams!
- Having Done All, Stand
- “In quietness and in confidence”
- Jesus: A Teacher Come From God
- Accepting God’s Will for our Lives
- Are You Committed to God’s Purpose?
- Selected quotes from “The Complete Works of E.M. Bounds on Prayer”
- God is in Control
- Put Your Trust in the Lord
- Come Unto Me: Take the Time to Pray
- Christian Declaration of Independence
- Trust in God at All Times, Even Through Change
Tag Archives: journey
There are many reasons to have a troubled mind, but only one way to find the peace of mind that we seek, and that is calling on the Name of Jesus. Too often we seek after a quick fix for … Continue reading
I have walked through many dark places in my life, when I wished that I could find my way out. What I wouldn’t have given for just a brief moment of fresh uncluttered air. Time to think; to pause and … Continue reading
Isn’t it nice to have a God who knows when we have had quite enough of the front lines of battle, and he offers a respite away from the mangled crowds who are angry with demands from you. The Lord … Continue reading