Join 140 other subscribers
- Prayer: Quotes from E. M. Bounds
- Prayer: Taking the Time To Pray
- Prayer: It Can Move Mountains
- Prayer: Why Should We Pray?
- My Commitment is for Eternity
- ‘Twas the Night Before Jesus Came
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day!
- No Limits: God has shown Us Light!
- A Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- Veteran’s Day: A Time of Reflection
- The Sin of Complacency
- Enjoying the Small Things
- Have You Set Your Priorities?
Tag Archives: journey
There are many reasons to have a troubled mind, but only one way to find the peace of mind that we seek, and that is calling on the Name of Jesus. Too often we seek after a quick fix for … Continue reading
I have walked through many dark places in my life, when I wished that I could find my way out. What I wouldn’t have given for just a brief moment of fresh uncluttered air. Time to think; to pause and … Continue reading
Isn’t it nice to have a God who knows when we have had quite enough of the front lines of battle, and he offers a respite away from the mangled crowds who are angry with demands from you. The Lord … Continue reading