- It’s Time to Take Back our Joy in the Lord.
- Fret Not: Learn to Trust God!
- The Lord Will Make a Way out of No Way.
- Another Year, Another Decade, Another Opportunity to Make a Difference
- You have Made it This Far; There’s No Turning Back
- The Gifts Worth Giving
- I Choose to Stand Strong.
- Never Forget the Sacrifices Made for Our Salvation
- God’s Peace Passes all Understanding
- There’s Only One Way to Walk: One Foot in Front of the Other.
- I Surrender All, or Am I Kidding Myself?
- It’s A Privilege to Serve
- Whatsoever Your Hand Findeth to Do; Do it!
- There’s No Other Way to Praise Him, but with a Whole Heart.
Tag Archives: journey
There are many reasons to have a troubled mind, but only one way to find the peace of mind that we seek, and that is calling on the Name of Jesus. Too often we seek after a quick fix for … Continue reading
I have walked through many dark places in my life, when I wished that I could find my way out. What I wouldn’t have given for just a brief moment of fresh uncluttered air. Time to think; to pause and … Continue reading
Isn’t it nice to have a God who knows when we have had quite enough of the front lines of battle, and he offers a respite away from the mangled crowds who are angry with demands from you. The Lord … Continue reading