- “And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God”
- Don’t Stop; Just Keep Believing God
- Called by the Name; Committed to the Calling
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- When You are Confused, Look up.
- It’s Better to go Through the Fire, Than to Stay in It
- Our Prayers are Stored Forever
- Free to Worship!
- Be Instant in Every Season
- Have Faith In God
- There is Something About my Praise He Loves
- Turning Back is Not an Option
- God is in Control. Trust Him.
- What Can I Do? Am I Good Enough?
Category Archives: Commitment
The bible teaches us to be instant in season and out of season. No matter what situation may arise in our life, we are to be ready to respond expeditiously; unfortunately, many times more than one situation may arise and … Continue reading →