- Praise God in His Sanctuary!
- This Too, Will Pass Away
- Writers Use Words That Speak
- If We Could Only Open Our Eyes
- Claim Your Promise in 2022
- ‘Twas The Night Before Jesus Came
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
- “I Am a Soldier”
- God is Faithful
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- It’s Time to Get Up and Do It Again
- With my Whole Heart, I will Praise Him
- Today is a Brand New Day!
- It’s Time to Build the Foundation!
Category Archives: Commitment
The bible teaches us to be instant in season and out of season. No matter what situation may arise in our life, we are to be ready to respond expeditiously; unfortunately, many times more than one situation may arise and … Continue reading →