- Don’t Forget to Breathe and Enjoy the Season
- My Hope is in Him
- Accepting God’s Will for Our Lives, Even After He Tells us to Wait
- I Choose Life, Health, and Happiness!
- In Every Season, There is Much to be Thankful For
- Who Will Praise Him? I Will!
- (no title)
- Where are the Worshipers?
- “Set Your Affection on Things Above…”
- God has Not Given us a Spirit of Fear!
- Finding Treasure in the Valley
- Lest we Forget, God is in Control
- Homecoming, 2017
- Commitment is the Key to Victory
Category Archives: Commitment
The bible teaches us to be instant in season and out of season. No matter what situation may arise in our life, we are to be ready to respond expeditiously; unfortunately, many times more than one situation may arise and … Continue reading →