- The Power of Believing the Promise
- He Promised to be With Us
- “Yoke is Destroyed because of the Anointing”
- 40 Years! What an Incredible Journey!
- Don’t Give Up on Your Dreams!
- Having Done All, Stand
- “In quietness and in confidence”
- Jesus: A Teacher Come From God
- Accepting God’s Will for our Lives
- Are You Committed to God’s Purpose?
- Selected quotes from “The Complete Works of E.M. Bounds on Prayer”
- God is in Control
- Put Your Trust in the Lord
- Come Unto Me: Take the Time to Pray
Category Archives: What does it mean to be free?
Independence. For some it means that they don’t have to follow the rules anymore because they are old enough to justify breaking them. For all of my adult life, I have followed the grammar rules, such as, never start your … Continue reading