- Don’t Forget to Breathe and Enjoy the Season
- My Hope is in Him
- Accepting God’s Will for Our Lives, Even After He Tells us to Wait
- I Choose Life, Health, and Happiness!
- In Every Season, There is Much to be Thankful For
- Who Will Praise Him? I Will!
- (no title)
- Where are the Worshipers?
- “Set Your Affection on Things Above…”
- God has Not Given us a Spirit of Fear!
- Finding Treasure in the Valley
- Lest we Forget, God is in Control
- Homecoming, 2017
- Commitment is the Key to Victory
Category Archives: What does it mean to be free?
Independence. For some it means that they don’t have to follow the rules anymore because they are old enough to justify breaking them. For all of my adult life, I have followed the grammar rules, such as, never start your … Continue reading