- Freedom of Choice
- Never Forget That God is Faithful
- The Church Will Stand
- On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand
- Nothing Will Separate me From God’s Love…
- For Such a Time as This, We are Called to Trust God.
- If it Wasn’t for the Lighthouse, Where Would This Ship Be?
- Resting Under the Shadow of the Almighty
- Okay, Lord, You Have my Attention.
- Claim Your Promise!
- The President has declared a National Day of Prayer
- Take us Back to the Potter’s Wheel
- Help Me, Lord, When Life Doesn’t make Sense
- Make Prayer a First Option not a Last Resort
Tag Archives: hope
Do we truly grasp what it means to be forgiven? In all honesty, we probably have taken our salvation for granted. It’s so easy to live a casual peaceful lifestyle once we are saved and serving God, and to bury … Continue reading
Sometimes all you can do is look up. Aren’t you glad that you can trust the Lord? It really takes all of the guess work out of trying to figure out your next move. Honestly, I got tired of fighting … Continue reading