- The Lord Will Never Leave you Nor Forsake You.
- On The Day of Pentecost They Were all in One Accord
- Waiting on the Promises of God
- (no title)
- Just Do It
- A Tribute to Mother
- Walking Toward the Light…
- If We Only Knew How Much the Lord Loves Us…
- He is not Here, for He is Risen
- Get Ready For The Promise
- Be a Light in This World
- The Time to Praise the Lord is Now!
- The Steps of a Good Man are Ordered
- What Are You Afraid Of? I Choose to Walk in Faith.
Tag Archives: God’s will
“Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the … Continue reading
Sometimes all you can do is look up. Aren’t you glad that you can trust the Lord? It really takes all of the guess work out of trying to figure out your next move. Honestly, I got tired of fighting … Continue reading
You may be at a crossroads in your life, and not know what direction that the Lord would have you to travel. It’s at times like these that you need to allow the Lord to lead you through the maze. … Continue reading