- Just Don’t Quit
- Our Mission Statement
- Remembering Mother
- One Life: Make it Count!
- Creation is to Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King: Palm Sunday
- Invite Someone to Church This Easter!
- Move From Fear to Prayer and Praise!
- What I’ve Learned from the Book of Psalms
- God’s Will, Not My Own
- “Fear Not: Believe Only…”
- “Abide in Me, and I in You”
- Friend’s Day: 2022
Tag Archives: teenagers
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading