- Okay, Lord, You Have my Attention.
- Claim Your Promise!
- The President has declared a National Day of Prayer
- Take us Back to the Potter’s Wheel
- Help Me, Lord, When Life Doesn’t make Sense
- Make Prayer a First Option not a Last Resort
- Grow Up! We are Running out of Time! Jesus is Coming.
- Finding Our Way Through the Time of Waiting
- No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper
- It’s Time to Take Back our Joy in the Lord.
- Fret Not: Learn to Trust God!
- The Lord Will Make a Way out of No Way.
- Another Year, Another Decade, Another Opportunity to Make a Difference
- You have Made it This Far; There’s No Turning Back
Category Archives: Trusting God
“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto … Continue reading
“I know thy works, behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it” (Revelation 3:8). “Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, … Continue reading
Probably one of the most difficult things for us to do in our impatient, fast-paced society is to wait on anything, yet God calls us to wait. Our instant world has lost the art of waiting. Waiting in long lines … Continue reading