Join 140 other followers
- A Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- Veteran’s Day: A Time of Reflection
- The Sin of Complacency
- Enjoying the Small Things
- Have You Set Your Priorities?
- The Best is Yet to Come!
- Don’t Give Up On God!
- The Promises of God: Yea and Amen!
- The Center of the Bible
- We Are More Than Conquerors
- Yet, I Will Rejoice in all Things
- When His Answer is to Wait
- Jesus: A Teacher Come From God
Category Archives: Trusting God
“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto … Continue reading
“I know thy works, behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it” (Revelation 3:8). “Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, … Continue reading
Probably one of the most difficult things for us to do in our impatient, fast-paced society is to wait on anything, yet God calls us to wait. Our instant world has lost the art of waiting. Waiting in long lines … Continue reading