- Trust God’s Plan for Your Life
- Get Ready because we’re “Moving Forward”
- Come Unto Me and Take the Time to Pray
- Is There Anything Too Hard for God?
- “With Great Mercies will I Gather You.”
- There is a Time to Just Trust God: The Time is Now.
- It’s Time to Let the Lord Take Control
- He Gives us Hope and a Future
- It’s the Memories That Matter…
- The Real Wonder of Christmas is Jesus Christ.
- “And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God”
- Don’t Stop; Just Keep Believing God
- Called by the Name; Committed to the Calling
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
Category Archives: Trusting God
“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto … Continue reading
“I know thy works, behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it” (Revelation 3:8). “Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, … Continue reading
Probably one of the most difficult things for us to do in our impatient, fast-paced society is to wait on anything, yet God calls us to wait. Our instant world has lost the art of waiting. Waiting in long lines … Continue reading