- Don’t Forget to Breathe and Enjoy the Season
- My Hope is in Him
- Accepting God’s Will for Our Lives, Even After He Tells us to Wait
- I Choose Life, Health, and Happiness!
- In Every Season, There is Much to be Thankful For
- Who Will Praise Him? I Will!
- (no title)
- Where are the Worshipers?
- “Set Your Affection on Things Above…”
- God has Not Given us a Spirit of Fear!
- Finding Treasure in the Valley
- Lest we Forget, God is in Control
- Homecoming, 2017
- Commitment is the Key to Victory
Category Archives: Trusting God
“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto … Continue reading
“I know thy works, behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it” (Revelation 3:8). “Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, … Continue reading
Probably one of the most difficult things for us to do in our impatient, fast-paced society is to wait on anything, yet God calls us to wait. Our instant world has lost the art of waiting. Waiting in long lines … Continue reading