- “And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God”
- Don’t Stop; Just Keep Believing God
- Called by the Name; Committed to the Calling
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- When You are Confused, Look up.
- It’s Better to go Through the Fire, Than to Stay in It
- Our Prayers are Stored Forever
- Free to Worship!
- Be Instant in Every Season
- Have Faith In God
- There is Something About my Praise He Loves
- Turning Back is Not an Option
- God is in Control. Trust Him.
- What Can I Do? Am I Good Enough?
Category Archives: Trusting God
“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto … Continue reading
“I know thy works, behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it” (Revelation 3:8). “Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, … Continue reading
Probably one of the most difficult things for us to do in our impatient, fast-paced society is to wait on anything, yet God calls us to wait. Our instant world has lost the art of waiting. Waiting in long lines … Continue reading