- Praise God in His Sanctuary!
- This Too, Will Pass Away
- Writers Use Words That Speak
- If We Could Only Open Our Eyes
- Claim Your Promise in 2022
- ‘Twas The Night Before Jesus Came
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
- “I Am a Soldier”
- God is Faithful
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- It’s Time to Get Up and Do It Again
- With my Whole Heart, I will Praise Him
- Today is a Brand New Day!
- It’s Time to Build the Foundation!
Category Archives: Trusting God
“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto … Continue reading
“I know thy works, behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it” (Revelation 3:8). “Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, … Continue reading
Probably one of the most difficult things for us to do in our impatient, fast-paced society is to wait on anything, yet God calls us to wait. Our instant world has lost the art of waiting. Waiting in long lines … Continue reading