- Random Thoughts: Practices, Promises, and Priorities
- It Only takes a Little Light to Make a Big Difference in the Darkness.
- Everything we Need is All in Him; His Grace is Sufficient
- I Don’t Need the T-Shirt or the Bumper Sticker: They Know What I Stand For.
- In the Floods of Life; Will You Drown, or Ride the Wave?
- Before the Harvest, Sow the Seed.
- It’s Time to Move Some Mountains.
- Where is Your Faith to Believe God?
- Unlocking Your Potential in Christ–Learning to Forgive
- God is Great, and Greatly to be Praised!
- Looking Forward; Learning From the Past
- We Have Been Chosen.
- It’s Time to Remember and to Celebrate!
- Don’t Forget to Breathe and Enjoy the Season
Category Archives: Trusting God
“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto … Continue reading
“I know thy works, behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it” (Revelation 3:8). “Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, … Continue reading
Probably one of the most difficult things for us to do in our impatient, fast-paced society is to wait on anything, yet God calls us to wait. Our instant world has lost the art of waiting. Waiting in long lines … Continue reading