- Christian Declaration of Independence
- E. M. Bounds: Quotes on Prayer
- A Message to Men
- Graduation Sunday: 2022
- Prayer Can Move Mountains!
- Memorial Day 2022
- Just Don’t Quit
- Our Mission Statement
- Remembering Mother
- One Life: Make it Count!
- Creation is to Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King: Palm Sunday
- Invite Someone to Church This Easter!
Category Archives: Trusting God
“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto … Continue reading
“I know thy works, behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it” (Revelation 3:8). “Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, … Continue reading
Probably one of the most difficult things for us to do in our impatient, fast-paced society is to wait on anything, yet God calls us to wait. Our instant world has lost the art of waiting. Waiting in long lines … Continue reading