Join 141 other subscribers
- Memorial Day 2023
- Today, is a Brand New Day!
- My Mother’s Purse
- Keep Waiting: His Promises are True!
- Friends Day: 2023
- Refined Through The Fire
- Creation Is To Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King! Palm Sunday
- The Spirit of a Servant
- I Can Do ALL Things Through Christ
- To Save A Whole Life…Save A Child
- Prayer: Our First Option
- Forbid Them Not…
Tag Archives: faith
“Obey my Voice, and I Will Be Your God”
Why is it that I go kicking and screaming every single time that the Lord is doing a deeper work in me? My rants are nothing more than fear that I can’t live up to his high expectations for me. … Continue reading
Posted in Lattereign Tagged commitment, daughter, faith, hope, Jesus Christ, obey my voice, trust, we win Leave a comment