Join 140 other subscribers
- Prayer: Quotes from E. M. Bounds
- Prayer: Taking the Time To Pray
- Prayer: It Can Move Mountains
- Prayer: Why Should We Pray?
- My Commitment is for Eternity
- ‘Twas the Night Before Jesus Came
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day!
- No Limits: God has shown Us Light!
- A Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- Veteran’s Day: A Time of Reflection
- The Sin of Complacency
- Enjoying the Small Things
- Have You Set Your Priorities?
Tag Archives: faithful
In America we have the freedom of choice. We can choose to believe God or follow a different path. I’m here, today, by the grace and mercy of God, and I choose the way that leads to eternal life. I … Continue reading