Join 141 other subscribers
- Memorial Day 2023
- Today, is a Brand New Day!
- My Mother’s Purse
- Keep Waiting: His Promises are True!
- Friends Day: 2023
- Refined Through The Fire
- Creation Is To Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King! Palm Sunday
- The Spirit of a Servant
- I Can Do ALL Things Through Christ
- To Save A Whole Life…Save A Child
- Prayer: Our First Option
- Forbid Them Not…
Tag Archives: faithful
No Matter What Circumstances may Suggest; God is Always Faithful.
In America we have the freedom of choice. We can choose to believe God or follow a different path. I’m here, today, by the grace and mercy of God, and I choose the way that leads to eternal life. I … Continue reading
Posted in Faithfulness, Lattereign Tagged faithful, future, learning how to lean on Jesus, trust Leave a comment