Join 140 other subscribers
- Prayer: Quotes from E. M. Bounds
- Prayer: Taking the Time To Pray
- Prayer: It Can Move Mountains
- Prayer: Why Should We Pray?
- My Commitment is for Eternity
- ‘Twas the Night Before Jesus Came
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day!
- No Limits: God has shown Us Light!
- A Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- Veteran’s Day: A Time of Reflection
- The Sin of Complacency
- Enjoying the Small Things
- Have You Set Your Priorities?
Category Archives: Reflections
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading