- “And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God”
- Don’t Stop; Just Keep Believing God
- Called by the Name; Committed to the Calling
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- When You are Confused, Look up.
- It’s Better to go Through the Fire, Than to Stay in It
- Our Prayers are Stored Forever
- Free to Worship!
- Be Instant in Every Season
- Have Faith In God
- There is Something About my Praise He Loves
- Turning Back is Not an Option
- God is in Control. Trust Him.
- What Can I Do? Am I Good Enough?
Category Archives: Reflections
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading