- Father’s Day: (The Bike and the Man who Wouldn’t Let his Little Girl Quit)
- All Things Work Together for Good
- It is Well With My Soul
- Lord, Help us to Remember, and Never Forget
- If You Trust in the Lord you Will be More Than a Conqueror.
- Celebrating Mothers
- No Matter How Many Times We Fail God; God Never Fails Us.
- Revival is Here! What are you Waiting On? Praise the Lord!
- Submit to God; Resist the Devil and He will Flee.
- Is Seeking the Will of God Our Last Resort, or Our First Option?
- God Chose Me? Now, What Will I do About It?
- From Hopelessness to Eternal Life: What a Difference One Day Makes
- For God So Loved the World That He Gave….
- Random Thoughts: Practices, Promises, and Priorities
Category Archives: Reflections
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading