- Chosen to Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- The Promise is Ours if We Will Receive It.
- Finding Peace in the Hiding PLace
- Sometimes You Must Just Walk by Faith
- There’s a Better Way to Fight the Battle
- Are You Ready to Come Out of the Darkness, and be Filled With his Light?
- Resting in the Secret Place
- Do you Really Want to be Free?
- Are You Ready to Open the Door?
- Father’s Day: (The Bike and the Man who Wouldn’t Let his Little Girl Quit)
- All Things Work Together for Good
- It is Well With My Soul
- Lord, Help us to Remember, and Never Forget
- If You Trust in the Lord you Will be More Than a Conqueror.
Category Archives: Reflections
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading