- Christian Declaration of Independence
- E. M. Bounds: Quotes on Prayer
- A Message to Men
- Graduation Sunday: 2022
- Prayer Can Move Mountains!
- Memorial Day 2022
- Just Don’t Quit
- Our Mission Statement
- Remembering Mother
- One Life: Make it Count!
- Creation is to Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King: Palm Sunday
- Invite Someone to Church This Easter!
Category Archives: Reflections
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading