- Praise God in His Sanctuary!
- This Too, Will Pass Away
- Writers Use Words That Speak
- If We Could Only Open Our Eyes
- Claim Your Promise in 2022
- ‘Twas The Night Before Jesus Came
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
- “I Am a Soldier”
- God is Faithful
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- It’s Time to Get Up and Do It Again
- With my Whole Heart, I will Praise Him
- Today is a Brand New Day!
- It’s Time to Build the Foundation!
Category Archives: Reflections
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading