- What Are You Afraid Of? I Choose to Walk in Faith.
- God Will Make You a New Heart
- Courageous and Consistent Faith
- “We are More Than Conquerors”
- Trust God’s Plan for Your Life
- Get Ready because we’re “Moving Forward”
- Come Unto Me and Take the Time to Pray
- Is There Anything Too Hard for God?
- “With Great Mercies will I Gather You.”
- There is a Time to Just Trust God: The Time is Now.
- It’s Time to Let the Lord Take Control
- He Gives us Hope and a Future
- It’s the Memories That Matter…
- The Real Wonder of Christmas is Jesus Christ.
Tag Archives: Standing on Truth
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading