- Never Forget the Sacrifices Made for Our Salvation
- God’s Peace Passes all Understanding
- There’s Only One Way to Walk: One Foot in Front of the Other.
- I Surrender All, or Am I Kidding Myself?
- It’s A Privilege to Serve
- Whatsoever Your Hand Findeth to Do; Do it!
- There’s No Other Way to Praise Him, but with a Whole Heart.
- Don’t Stop Believing; Have Faith in God!
- It’s Time to Stand in His Presence, and Let the Lord Fight Our Battles.
- When Facing the Wall: Keep Moving Forward
- Hold on. Wait on the Lord. You will receive His promise.
- It’s Good to Know That You Can Always Come Home.
- This is the Day That the Lord Hath Made
- It is Essential to Keep Moving Forward
Category Archives: Hope
“Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord” (Psalm 4:5). “My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up” (Psalm 5:3). Our tendency, when … Continue reading →
Sometimes all we do have to hold on to is our hope in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden … Continue reading →