- Random Thoughts: Practices, Promises, and Priorities
- It Only takes a Little Light to Make a Big Difference in the Darkness.
- Everything we Need is All in Him; His Grace is Sufficient
- I Don’t Need the T-Shirt or the Bumper Sticker: They Know What I Stand For.
- In the Floods of Life; Will You Drown, or Ride the Wave?
- Before the Harvest, Sow the Seed.
- It’s Time to Move Some Mountains.
- Where is Your Faith to Believe God?
- Unlocking Your Potential in Christ–Learning to Forgive
- God is Great, and Greatly to be Praised!
- Looking Forward; Learning From the Past
- We Have Been Chosen.
- It’s Time to Remember and to Celebrate!
- Don’t Forget to Breathe and Enjoy the Season
Category Archives: Hope
“Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord” (Psalm 4:5). “My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up” (Psalm 5:3). Our tendency, when … Continue reading →
Sometimes all we do have to hold on to is our hope in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden … Continue reading →