- I Surrender All, or Am I Kidding Myself?
- It’s A Privilege to Serve
- Whatsoever Your Hand Findeth to Do; Do it!
- There’s No Other Way to Praise Him, but with a Whole Heart.
- Don’t Stop Believing; Have Faith in God!
- It’s Time to Stand in His Presence, and Let the Lord Fight Our Battles.
- When Facing the Wall: Keep Moving Forward
- Hold on. Wait on the Lord. You will receive His promise.
- It’s Good to Know That You Can Always Come Home.
- This is the Day That the Lord Hath Made
- It is Essential to Keep Moving Forward
- I Choose to Trust You, Lord.
- Hidden Treasures Will Never Reach Their Full Potential
- Impossible Doors Will Open, When You Believe!
Category Archives: Lattereign
It truly sounds good, noble, in fact, to claim that we surrender all. However, I struggle with letting things go. If there is a problem, I want to nurture it, cuddle it, ponder over a solution, worry about it, fret … Continue reading
Thank you for your service, Veterans. We celebrate you. It is a privilege to serve, and although I have never served in the military; I am grateful to those who sacrificed so much of their time with family to do … Continue reading
I can’t be complacent as long as there is work to do! Nothing will ever get accomplished if we don’t begin to be the change that we would like to see happen in our ministries; or in our lives, in … Continue reading
David’s dance before the Lord was not elegant, or properly timed as would seem conventional. No, his arms were flailing about and he really didn’t care what it “looked like” or if he was an embarrassment to his wife. All … Continue reading
No matter how troubled we become at times, if we can keep in our minds this one thought, we will make it, and that is, don’t stop believing. The Lord cares for us, and he lives to give us the … Continue reading
And you thought that for just one precious 24 hours that the devil was planning on taking a mini-vacation so you could catch your breath: wrong. Am I the only one who feels that we can’t seem to catch a … Continue reading
Sometimes we find ourselves without direction. We may look to the left or the right and still not know a clear direction to go. What path should we take? In our struggles to make sense of everything we forget that … Continue reading
We aren’t required to do handstands, back flips, or any other such nonsense to hear from God, yet, it is only natural for us to try and hurry along the answers to our prayers. One of the most difficult things … Continue reading
I remember growing up and everyone going outside to play until well after dark. it was a glorious time of dirt slinging to hit signs in the field, hopscotch and any other games we could think of to play. But, … Continue reading