- Claim Your Promise!
- The President has declared a National Day of Prayer
- Take us Back to the Potter’s Wheel
- Help Me, Lord, When Life Doesn’t make Sense
- Make Prayer a First Option not a Last Resort
- Grow Up! We are Running out of Time! Jesus is Coming.
- Finding Our Way Through the Time of Waiting
- No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper
- It’s Time to Take Back our Joy in the Lord.
- Fret Not: Learn to Trust God!
- The Lord Will Make a Way out of No Way.
- Another Year, Another Decade, Another Opportunity to Make a Difference
- You have Made it This Far; There’s No Turning Back
- The Gifts Worth Giving
Category Archives: Lattereign
“Thus saith the Lord; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine … Continue reading
Today has been declared a National Day of Prayer. I am thankful for a president who recognizes the need for our nation to pray, “for such a time as this.” When we don’t know what to do or are unclear … Continue reading
If the Lord knows the plans that he has for me, then, why would I be anxious about them? It’s in the bible that he wants to give me hope and a future, and to do that, it may require … Continue reading
I know that you say all things work together for our good, Lord, but sometimes I don’t see it. Why do you allow the enemy to come in like a flood? Children who are innocent, need to have a childhood. … Continue reading
How many times have I faced situations where I did not know what direction I needed to take in order to solve the problem? More times than I want to say. I am the independent one who never asks for … Continue reading
We have heard it all of our lives, that Jesus is coming soon, so much in fact, that unfortunately, it doesn’t excite us like it used to. But I can hear my Spirit screaming at me to Grow Up, because … Continue reading
“Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.” (John 15:2) I am blessed. Knowing that I have everything that I need gives a … Continue reading
My mind is filled with ideas about what I could say to encourage you, reminding you that you are not alone, for one. For every tear that you have cried over a burden you have had to carry, the Lord … Continue reading
I try to put my full confidence and trust in the Lord; but sometimes the battles seem so overwhelming that I struggle with it. I go to my prayer closet and pray fervently about a situation or a challenge, then, … Continue reading