- It’s Time to Fill Your Empty Vessel….
- Keep Waiting: His Promises are True
- Keep the Dream Alive
- The Lord Has Chosen Us to Bring forth Fruit That will Remain
- Let your light shine even in the darkest night
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?”
- My Help Cometh From the Lord.
- Committed to God’s Purpose
- Are You a Part of the Generation that Seeks the Lord?
- It’s Time to Get up, and Do it Again!
- Lord, Lead Us in Every Good Path
- He Holds us in the Palm of His Hand
- Look up! Your Redemption Draweth Nigh.
- Lord, Light my Path as I Follow You.
Category Archives: Lattereign
“Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is the Lord” Jeremiah 16:21 “Who is this King of glory? The … Continue reading
“They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.” “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even … Continue reading
“And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred” (Mark 4:20). It seems like yesterday that I was filled … Continue reading
If you have ever wondered about your importance to God, John 15:16 gives an account of just how important we are to his purpose. Think about it: we have been chosen, and ordained to bring forth fruit that would remain. … Continue reading
“ Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the … Continue reading
“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat … Continue reading
“My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore, I take pleasure in the infirmities, … Continue reading
“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I … Continue reading
“The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or … Continue reading