- It’s Time to Fill Your Empty Vessel….
- Keep Waiting: His Promises are True
- Keep the Dream Alive
- The Lord Has Chosen Us to Bring forth Fruit That will Remain
- Let your light shine even in the darkest night
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?”
- My Help Cometh From the Lord.
- Committed to God’s Purpose
- Are You a Part of the Generation that Seeks the Lord?
- It’s Time to Get up, and Do it Again!
- Lord, Lead Us in Every Good Path
- He Holds us in the Palm of His Hand
- Look up! Your Redemption Draweth Nigh.
- Lord, Light my Path as I Follow You.
Category Archives: Lessons learned
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading
One of my favorite memories from early childhood was catching lightning bugs in the back yard. It seemed that we used to spend more time outside than in, during the summer months: not because we were banished from the house, but because we … Continue reading