- Put Your Trust in Jesus Christ who Always Causes us to Triumph
- Keep the Faith! This Too Shall Pass.
- About My Father’s Business
- Are you Struggling for Life? “I Give You Jesus”
- “Whatsoever things are true….Think on These Things.”
- Freedom of Choice
- Never Forget That God is Faithful
- The Church Will Stand
- On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand
- Nothing Will Separate me From God’s Love…
- For Such a Time as This, We are Called to Trust God.
- If it Wasn’t for the Lighthouse, Where Would This Ship Be?
- Resting Under the Shadow of the Almighty
- Okay, Lord, You Have my Attention.
Category Archives: Lessons learned
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading
One of my favorite memories from early childhood was catching lightning bugs in the back yard. It seemed that we used to spend more time outside than in, during the summer months: not because we were banished from the house, but because we … Continue reading