- Praise God in His Sanctuary!
- This Too, Will Pass Away
- Writers Use Words That Speak
- If We Could Only Open Our Eyes
- Claim Your Promise in 2022
- ‘Twas The Night Before Jesus Came
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
- “I Am a Soldier”
- God is Faithful
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- It’s Time to Get Up and Do It Again
- With my Whole Heart, I will Praise Him
- Today is a Brand New Day!
- It’s Time to Build the Foundation!
Category Archives: Lessons learned
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading
One of my favorite memories from early childhood was catching lightning bugs in the back yard. It seemed that we used to spend more time outside than in, during the summer months: not because we were banished from the house, but because we … Continue reading