- This is it: A New Beginning!
- The Power of Believing the Promise
- He Promised to be With Us
- “Yoke is Destroyed because of the Anointing”
- 40 Years! What an Incredible Journey!
- Don’t Give Up on Your Dreams!
- Having Done All, Stand
- “In quietness and in confidence”
- Jesus: A Teacher Come From God
- Accepting God’s Will for our Lives
- Are You Committed to God’s Purpose?
- Selected quotes from “The Complete Works of E.M. Bounds on Prayer”
- God is in Control
- Put Your Trust in the Lord
Category Archives: Lessons learned
As a teenager, being popular was important. Having friends was important. Standing for Truth and Jesus Christ was a sure way to face isolation and ridicule. You looked different, had a pure and wholesome sense of right and wrong, and upheld … Continue reading
One of my favorite memories from early childhood was catching lightning bugs in the back yard. It seemed that we used to spend more time outside than in, during the summer months: not because we were banished from the house, but because we … Continue reading