- Just Don’t Quit
- Our Mission Statement
- Remembering Mother
- One Life: Make it Count!
- Creation is to Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King: Palm Sunday
- Invite Someone to Church This Easter!
- Move From Fear to Prayer and Praise!
- What I’ve Learned from the Book of Psalms
- God’s Will, Not My Own
- “Fear Not: Believe Only…”
- “Abide in Me, and I in You”
- Friend’s Day: 2022
Tag Archives: seek peace
Sometimes all you can do is look up. Aren’t you glad that you can trust the Lord? It really takes all of the guess work out of trying to figure out your next move. Honestly, I got tired of fighting … Continue reading