- There is a Time to Just Trust God: The Time is Now.
- It’s Time to Let the Lord Take Control
- He Gives us Hope and a Future
- It’s the Memories That Matter…
- The Real Wonder of Christmas is Jesus Christ.
- “And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God”
- Don’t Stop; Just Keep Believing God
- Called by the Name; Committed to the Calling
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- When You are Confused, Look up.
- It’s Better to go Through the Fire, Than to Stay in It
- Our Prayers are Stored Forever
- Free to Worship!
- Be Instant in Every Season
Tag Archives: encouragement
Do we truly grasp what it means to be forgiven? In all honesty, we probably have taken our salvation for granted. It’s so easy to live a casual peaceful lifestyle once we are saved and serving God, and to bury … Continue reading
Sometimes all you can do is look up. Aren’t you glad that you can trust the Lord? It really takes all of the guess work out of trying to figure out your next move. Honestly, I got tired of fighting … Continue reading