- It’s Time to Fill Your Empty Vessel….
- Keep Waiting: His Promises are True
- Keep the Dream Alive
- The Lord Has Chosen Us to Bring forth Fruit That will Remain
- Let your light shine even in the darkest night
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?”
- My Help Cometh From the Lord.
- Committed to God’s Purpose
- Are You a Part of the Generation that Seeks the Lord?
- It’s Time to Get up, and Do it Again!
- Lord, Lead Us in Every Good Path
- He Holds us in the Palm of His Hand
- Look up! Your Redemption Draweth Nigh.
- Lord, Light my Path as I Follow You.
Tag Archives: encouragement
Do we truly grasp what it means to be forgiven? In all honesty, we probably have taken our salvation for granted. It’s so easy to live a casual peaceful lifestyle once we are saved and serving God, and to bury … Continue reading
Sometimes all you can do is look up. Aren’t you glad that you can trust the Lord? It really takes all of the guess work out of trying to figure out your next move. Honestly, I got tired of fighting … Continue reading