- This is it: A New Beginning!
- The Power of Believing the Promise
- He Promised to be With Us
- “Yoke is Destroyed because of the Anointing”
- 40 Years! What an Incredible Journey!
- Don’t Give Up on Your Dreams!
- Having Done All, Stand
- “In quietness and in confidence”
- Jesus: A Teacher Come From God
- Accepting God’s Will for our Lives
- Are You Committed to God’s Purpose?
- Selected quotes from “The Complete Works of E.M. Bounds on Prayer”
- God is in Control
- Put Your Trust in the Lord
Tag Archives: encouragement
Do we truly grasp what it means to be forgiven? In all honesty, we probably have taken our salvation for granted. It’s so easy to live a casual peaceful lifestyle once we are saved and serving God, and to bury … Continue reading
Sometimes all you can do is look up. Aren’t you glad that you can trust the Lord? It really takes all of the guess work out of trying to figure out your next move. Honestly, I got tired of fighting … Continue reading