- Fret Not: Learn to Trust God!
- The Lord Will Make a Way out of No Way.
- Another Year, Another Decade, Another Opportunity to Make a Difference
- You have Made it This Far; There’s No Turning Back
- The Gifts Worth Giving
- I Choose to Stand Strong.
- Never Forget the Sacrifices Made for Our Salvation
- God’s Peace Passes all Understanding
- There’s Only One Way to Walk: One Foot in Front of the Other.
- I Surrender All, or Am I Kidding Myself?
- It’s A Privilege to Serve
- Whatsoever Your Hand Findeth to Do; Do it!
- There’s No Other Way to Praise Him, but with a Whole Heart.
- Don’t Stop Believing; Have Faith in God!
Tag Archives: Salvation
“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold … Continue reading
Do we truly grasp what it means to be forgiven? In all honesty, we probably have taken our salvation for granted. It’s so easy to live a casual peaceful lifestyle once we are saved and serving God, and to bury … Continue reading