- Just Don’t Quit
- Our Mission Statement
- Remembering Mother
- One Life: Make it Count!
- Creation is to Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King: Palm Sunday
- Invite Someone to Church This Easter!
- Move From Fear to Prayer and Praise!
- What I’ve Learned from the Book of Psalms
- God’s Will, Not My Own
- “Fear Not: Believe Only…”
- “Abide in Me, and I in You”
- Friend’s Day: 2022
Tag Archives: change
Every year when we go to Daylight savings time, I get confused. Am I gaining an hour of rest, or am I losing an hour of rest. If it was 8:00 before the time change, then you add one hour to … Continue reading
“Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the … Continue reading