Join 141 other subscribers
- Memorial Day 2023
- Today, is a Brand New Day!
- My Mother’s Purse
- Keep Waiting: His Promises are True!
- Friends Day: 2023
- Refined Through The Fire
- Creation Is To Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King! Palm Sunday
- The Spirit of a Servant
- I Can Do ALL Things Through Christ
- To Save A Whole Life…Save A Child
- Prayer: Our First Option
- Forbid Them Not…
Tag Archives: Daylight savings time
It’s Time to Spring Forward…
Every year when we go to Daylight savings time, I get confused. Am I gaining an hour of rest, or am I losing an hour of rest. If it was 8:00 before the time change, then you add one hour to … Continue reading
Posted in Lattereign Tagged change, commitment, Daylight savings time, light, time change, will of God 1 Comment