Join 141 other subscribers
- Memorial Day 2023
- Today, is a Brand New Day!
- My Mother’s Purse
- Keep Waiting: His Promises are True!
- Friends Day: 2023
- Refined Through The Fire
- Creation Is To Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King! Palm Sunday
- The Spirit of a Servant
- I Can Do ALL Things Through Christ
- To Save A Whole Life…Save A Child
- Prayer: Our First Option
- Forbid Them Not…
Tag Archives: fear
When the Waters are Troubled, Step in By Faith
Posted on October 26, 2014 by gracemorganwriter
“Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord” (Psalm 4:5). “My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up” (Psalm 5:3). Our tendency, when … Continue reading →
Posted in Faithfulness, Hope | Tagged commitment, facing fear, faith, fear, light in a dark world, trust God | Leave a comment