Join 141 other subscribers
- Memorial Day 2023
- Today, is a Brand New Day!
- My Mother’s Purse
- Keep Waiting: His Promises are True!
- Friends Day: 2023
- Refined Through The Fire
- Creation Is To Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King! Palm Sunday
- The Spirit of a Servant
- I Can Do ALL Things Through Christ
- To Save A Whole Life…Save A Child
- Prayer: Our First Option
- Forbid Them Not…
Tag Archives: the will of God
Separate by Choice
No one is forcing me to live for God in the spirit of truth and holiness. I made a free will choice to do so. I live to worship an Almighty God who loves me, unconditionally. While he does chastise … Continue reading
Posted in Lattereign Tagged abide, committed, relationship with God, separate by choice, the will of God Leave a comment