When I was eight, Daddy told me that one day I’d write a book about him, and be a teacher. I didn’t really pay much attention to his words of wisdom at the time, because he had a bottle of wine in his hand; but I never forgot those words, and over the years they sustained me as I found my way through the road called life.
Today, I want to remember Daddy for being a gentle, sensitive, man who did the best that he could, and always kept his word. Thank you, Daddy, for planting a seed of the written word in me.
- Just Don’t Quit
- Our Mission Statement
- Remembering Mother
- One Life: Make it Count!
- Creation is to Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King: Palm Sunday
- Invite Someone to Church This Easter!
- Move From Fear to Prayer and Praise!
- What I’ve Learned from the Book of Psalms
- God’s Will, Not My Own
- “Fear Not: Believe Only…”
- “Abide in Me, and I in You”
- Friend’s Day: 2022