Join 141 other subscribers
- Memorial Day 2023
- Today, is a Brand New Day!
- My Mother’s Purse
- Keep Waiting: His Promises are True!
- Friends Day: 2023
- Refined Through The Fire
- Creation Is To Praise Him!
- Their Rejection, His Resurrection, Our Redemption
- Hosanna to the King! Palm Sunday
- The Spirit of a Servant
- I Can Do ALL Things Through Christ
- To Save A Whole Life…Save A Child
- Prayer: Our First Option
- Forbid Them Not…
Tag Archives: compliment
It’s Time to Get Up and Do it Again
If you’ll look in the mirror you will probably see one of your greatest critics. It is yourself. Why is it that we look for the flaws in others instead of the good? Think about it. When someone pays you … Continue reading
Posted in Lattereign Tagged character flaws, compliment Leave a comment