- Trust God’s Plan for Your Life
- Get Ready because we’re “Moving Forward”
- Come Unto Me and Take the Time to Pray
- Is There Anything Too Hard for God?
- “With Great Mercies will I Gather You.”
- There is a Time to Just Trust God: The Time is Now.
- It’s Time to Let the Lord Take Control
- He Gives us Hope and a Future
- It’s the Memories That Matter…
- The Real Wonder of Christmas is Jesus Christ.
- “And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God”
- Don’t Stop; Just Keep Believing God
- Called by the Name; Committed to the Calling
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
Category Archives: Lattereign
We have much to be thankful for this year. One of those things is family. Not all families are the same; yet, in our own way we can build a lifetime surrounded by those we love. This year, many of … Continue reading
But the road is too hard to travel, you might be thinking. Why not stop, turn around and get on a more clear path? If all you do is keep turning around, and second guessing yourself, you may never reach … Continue reading
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. He that … Continue reading
“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” … Continue reading
This world can be a confusing place sometimes and everywhere you turn, someone is trying to get your attention. It is comforting to know that the Lord has already laid out a path for us to follow. The bible says … Continue reading
Are you more likely to go through a situation or to stay in a situation? People who focus on the negative limit their ability to break free from the hold that satan has on them. We are all at different … Continue reading
We all have felt loss at times, people move away, or they pass on to be with Jesus, and no matter how often it happens, you never really get used to it. It leaves an empty space in that part … Continue reading
It is a privilege to be able to worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth. We are blessed to live in a free nation, where we don’t have to fear being persecuted for our faith. As the days before … Continue reading
I am thankful that I have an opportunity to be raised in the United States of America. We do face our situations, but if you will take a moment to think about it, most people will agree that living in … Continue reading