- Resting Under the Shadow of the Almighty
- Okay, Lord, You Have my Attention.
- Claim Your Promise!
- The President has declared a National Day of Prayer
- Take us Back to the Potter’s Wheel
- Help Me, Lord, When Life Doesn’t make Sense
- Make Prayer a First Option not a Last Resort
- Grow Up! We are Running out of Time! Jesus is Coming.
- Finding Our Way Through the Time of Waiting
- No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper
- It’s Time to Take Back our Joy in the Lord.
- Fret Not: Learn to Trust God!
- The Lord Will Make a Way out of No Way.
- Another Year, Another Decade, Another Opportunity to Make a Difference
Author Archives: gracemorganwriter
I try to put my full confidence and trust in the Lord; but sometimes the battles seem so overwhelming that I struggle with it. I go to my prayer closet and pray fervently about a situation or a challenge, then, … Continue reading
No matter what we are facing at this point in our lives, we have God’s promise that he will be with us. The bible instructs us in Psalm 37 to not worry about “evildoers.” Instead, he shows us a plan … Continue reading
“I will bless the Lord at all times, his praise shall continually be in my mouth.” What other choice do we have if we want to live life more abundantly? Today, survival is all about making the right choices in … Continue reading
We have reached a milestone in our lives with the opening of a brand new year, and decade. It is good to know that we can have hope in the middle of winter. Another year, another decade, another opportunity to … Continue reading
This year has had highs and lows, and sometimes we were uncertain if what we had to face would be considered a high or a low point in our lives. You see, it is in the high points that we … Continue reading
It never fails this time of year: what should be a time of renewal and hope often turns into a race of frantic proportions. To the mall, to the store, to the house, to the family, to the neighbor’s house, … Continue reading
I was wondering if I am that tree that is planted by the waters? I shall not be moved. In all of the years that I have lived for the Lord, I believe at no other time have I felt … Continue reading
We have all been guilty of it: that is, taking for granted that the life we are living will not change. Now, change can be seen as an improvement, or an inconvenience, but at this time of year, change is … Continue reading
In the world we live in, today, there are too many obstacles that would try to keep us blocked from having the peace of God in our lives. We may have served the Lord for decades, but some circumstances may … Continue reading
Have you ever felt totally lost? It seems that every direction you start to go in doesn’t feel quite right so you go back and try something else, until you find yourself walking in circles with not a single hint … Continue reading