- I Choose to Stand Strong.
- Never Forget the Sacrifices Made for Our Salvation
- God’s Peace Passes all Understanding
- There’s Only One Way to Walk: One Foot in Front of the Other.
- I Surrender All, or Am I Kidding Myself?
- It’s A Privilege to Serve
- Whatsoever Your Hand Findeth to Do; Do it!
- There’s No Other Way to Praise Him, but with a Whole Heart.
- Don’t Stop Believing; Have Faith in God!
- It’s Time to Stand in His Presence, and Let the Lord Fight Our Battles.
- When Facing the Wall: Keep Moving Forward
- Hold on. Wait on the Lord. You will receive His promise.
- It’s Good to Know That You Can Always Come Home.
- This is the Day That the Lord Hath Made
Author Archives: gracemorganwriter
Sometimes we find ourselves without direction. We may look to the left or the right and still not know a clear direction to go. What path should we take? In our struggles to make sense of everything we forget that … Continue reading
We aren’t required to do handstands, back flips, or any other such nonsense to hear from God, yet, it is only natural for us to try and hurry along the answers to our prayers. One of the most difficult things … Continue reading
I remember growing up and everyone going outside to play until well after dark. it was a glorious time of dirt slinging to hit signs in the field, hopscotch and any other games we could think of to play. But, … Continue reading
This is the day that the Lord hath made; I will rejoice and be glad therein. IF you can’t find any other reason than this statement to praise God, then, that is sufficient. Life will never go as smoothly as … Continue reading
Life isn’t fair. Period. So, now that we have established that, what is our plan of action for living it? This life we have been afforded may not always meet our high expectations, but the alternative to living it is … Continue reading
Sometimes, life isn’t fair, and that’s okay if you can take the time to look at the big picture. Sometimes, I have even questioned God and the path that he chose for me to walk on in this life. It … Continue reading
Considering all of the material possessions we own, there is one item that is rarely used. It looks as beautiful as the day that we were gifted it when we were married over thirty-years ago; yet, I can count on … Continue reading
“And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after; and your Father knoweth that ye have need of … Continue reading
“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not … Continue reading
We serve a great big God. How often do we try to confine him into our boxes of doubt? We pray and say that we trust God with our lips; then we ponder our situation until we can’t think of … Continue reading