- Grow Up! We are Running out of Time! Jesus is Coming.
- Finding Our Way Through the Time of Waiting
- No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper
- It’s Time to Take Back our Joy in the Lord.
- Fret Not: Learn to Trust God!
- The Lord Will Make a Way out of No Way.
- Another Year, Another Decade, Another Opportunity to Make a Difference
- You have Made it This Far; There’s No Turning Back
- The Gifts Worth Giving
- I Choose to Stand Strong.
- Never Forget the Sacrifices Made for Our Salvation
- God’s Peace Passes all Understanding
- There’s Only One Way to Walk: One Foot in Front of the Other.
- I Surrender All, or Am I Kidding Myself?
Author Archives: gracemorganwriter
We have all been guilty of it: that is, taking for granted that the life we are living will not change. Now, change can be seen as an improvement, or an inconvenience, but at this time of year, change is … Continue reading
In the world we live in, today, there are too many obstacles that would try to keep us blocked from having the peace of God in our lives. We may have served the Lord for decades, but some circumstances may … Continue reading
Have you ever felt totally lost? It seems that every direction you start to go in doesn’t feel quite right so you go back and try something else, until you find yourself walking in circles with not a single hint … Continue reading
It truly sounds good, noble, in fact, to claim that we surrender all. However, I struggle with letting things go. If there is a problem, I want to nurture it, cuddle it, ponder over a solution, worry about it, fret … Continue reading
Thank you for your service, Veterans. We celebrate you. It is a privilege to serve, and although I have never served in the military; I am grateful to those who sacrificed so much of their time with family to do … Continue reading
I can’t be complacent as long as there is work to do! Nothing will ever get accomplished if we don’t begin to be the change that we would like to see happen in our ministries; or in our lives, in … Continue reading
David’s dance before the Lord was not elegant, or properly timed as would seem conventional. No, his arms were flailing about and he really didn’t care what it “looked like” or if he was an embarrassment to his wife. All … Continue reading
No matter how troubled we become at times, if we can keep in our minds this one thought, we will make it, and that is, don’t stop believing. The Lord cares for us, and he lives to give us the … Continue reading
And you thought that for just one precious 24 hours that the devil was planning on taking a mini-vacation so you could catch your breath: wrong. Am I the only one who feels that we can’t seem to catch a … Continue reading