I have been on a quest to reduce the physical clutter in my life so that I can focus on the more important things in my life. It’s easier said, than done. Why is it that as a society we get trapped in things? For most of my life, things have dominated; I’m afraid. It’s almost like it’s a security blanket to be surrounded by things. Yet, those very things cause anxiety, as we try to organize them into something manageable. Unfortunately, it never occurred to me, until recently, that I didn’t have to keep every item that I have collected for half a century. We all have those items that really aren’t thought about; they take up space that could be cleared so that we could have more room. It is a slow process to dig deeply into the recesses of our very existence, to release the past regrets and burdens, and feel confident that we can breathe new life into our present by learning to treasure a less complicated lifestyle. The only way that can be accomplished is through Jesus Christ. Sometimes we have to shut out the distractions of clutter, both mental and physical clutter, to allow the Lord to work and reign in our lives. It’s time that I remember to nurture the spiritual part if my life. My relationship with Jesus Christ should be at the top of my priority list.
- There is a Time to Just Trust God: The Time is Now.
- It’s Time to Let the Lord Take Control
- He Gives us Hope and a Future
- It’s the Memories That Matter…
- The Real Wonder of Christmas is Jesus Christ.
- “And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God”
- Don’t Stop; Just Keep Believing God
- Called by the Name; Committed to the Calling
- The Sacrifice of Thanksgiving
- When You are Confused, Look up.
- It’s Better to go Through the Fire, Than to Stay in It
- Our Prayers are Stored Forever
- Free to Worship!
- Be Instant in Every Season