I have been on a quest to reduce the physical clutter in my life so that I can focus on the more important things in my life. It’s easier said, than done. Why is it that as a society we get trapped in things? For most of my life, things have dominated; I’m afraid. It’s almost like it’s a security blanket to be surrounded by things. Yet, those very things cause anxiety, as we try to organize them into something manageable. Unfortunately, it never occurred to me, until recently, that I didn’t have to keep every item that I have collected for half a century. We all have those items that really aren’t thought about; they take up space that could be cleared so that we could have more room. It is a slow process to dig deeply into the recesses of our very existence, to release the past regrets and burdens, and feel confident that we can breathe new life into our present by learning to treasure a less complicated lifestyle. The only way that can be accomplished is through Jesus Christ. Sometimes we have to shut out the distractions of clutter, both mental and physical clutter, to allow the Lord to work and reign in our lives. It’s time that I remember to nurture the spiritual part if my life. My relationship with Jesus Christ should be at the top of my priority list.
- It’s Good to Know That You Can Always Come Home.
- This is the Day That the Lord Hath Made
- It is Essential to Keep Moving Forward
- I Choose to Trust You, Lord.
- Hidden Treasures Will Never Reach Their Full Potential
- Impossible Doors Will Open, When You Believe!
- Lift Up Your Eyes Unto the Hills
- I Surrender All of my Dreams, Plans, and Life to You, Lord.
- Our Call to Prayer is Today.
- If You can Only Believe…
- It’s Time to Let the Lord Fight Your Battles.
- Whatsoever Ye Shall Ask in my Name, I will do it
- Hold on to God’s Mercy and Truth
- Don’t Give Up on God!